Share | 

FAQ Understandings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xXGrimReaperXx
Admin

PostSubject: FAQ Understandings   Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:44 am

FAQ Understandings

Q1-Most people make dolls for certain people and it's not very nice to steal that from sombody.Also,it could get you into a war and we'd have to consult you both(or any others involved),including the person who made the item for the person you stole it from.That's an awful big mess,huh?

Q3-If this happens,give me their name,the date it started,what they were saying,and how it started.If it randomly started,I'll ask them why they did it,mmk?

Q5-If the person you're sharing with has another shop,that's double the work for them to do.Also,they'd have to check on BOTH shops to see what's happening and such.You'd also have to keep in contact with eachother on who's doing what.If you own another shop,don't even bother asking to start one with sombody else,but if you do ask,I'll tell you(oh yes I will)that your 1st shop has to go.Please don't gang up on a Mod or Admin because they deny you.

Q7-If you don't have any animation places and such,you should use Iaza.com.It's the best place I know that can help you out with animating.There should be a tutorial for that.Somewhere near the bottom of your image,it will say File Size.Keep in mind that you should have a tab opened on your Avi thing in your Profile.You need to have the file size # under or at the # required on here.If not,you should consider transparenting or quilitizing.It might help.

Q9-I'm a busy person and I don't have time to check everyone's PM's.I'll most likely get back to you within 2 days.

Any other questions?WE got answers.PM me with your question.Un-important ones will be answered through mail. Surprised

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
"Peace...peace sells...peace..peace sells!Peace sells,but who's buying?Peace sells,but who's BUYING?!Peace sells,but who's buying?Peace sells,but who's BUYING?!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xxgrimreaperxx.thedollpalace.com

FAQ Understandings
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toxic Nighmare Is Often :: Welcome! :: Toxic FAQ-
Jump to: