HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

xXGrimReaperXx

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xXGrimReaperXx
Admin

PostSubject: xXGrimReaperXx   Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:57 am

As you should know,my name's Kelli,but I'll go by Grim at school and sometimes at home.I liked ot be called Kelli,Kell,Grim,or Reap(not really though No.I love rainbows and my hair is blode with a little brown.I'm white and straight ans single.I love smileies and have two great friends!I also love to dance ot no music and create things I know nothing about.I adore things that are supposed to relevate something,but dont and I'm quite a nice lil pea.I'm very nice and I don't bite ur head off.Also,when you say that 1st hello,I'll come at you with a big 'ol hug and lots of bubbles XD Actually,I'll just come at you with a "Hi.How are you,love?" or "Welllll,heloooooo to you too!".Something like that Very Happy

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
"Peace...peace sells...peace..peace sells!Peace sells,but who's buying?Peace sells,but who's BUYING?!Peace sells,but who's buying?Peace sells,but who's BUYING?!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xxgrimreaperxx.thedollpalace.com
xXLOCKEDHEARTXx

PostSubject: Re: xXGrimReaperXx   Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:14 am

Hiya,love. I love you Just wanna pop on in and say you're a great friend and I couldn't live wiffowt chu!

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Awie by Meggie on TDP
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.todieforforum.tk
xX~Angela~Xx

PostSubject: Re: xXGrimReaperXx   Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:07 pm

Hi Grimy, again! Great forum you've got here! I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xXGrimReaperXx   

Back to top Go down

xXGrimReaperXx